- If your kids are anything like mine, they loveeee coloring and have an endless amount of crayons. Unfortunately, most of these crayons are broken!
- If your kids are anything like mine, they prefer to color with crayons that are new and whole!
- If you're anything like me, you are sick and tired of buying new crayons.
- If you're anything like me, you are sick and tired of having broken crayons all over their art center that are causing a mess yet are not even being used.
So what are you to do? Spend more money on crayons only for the cycle to never end?
NO! Recycle those crayons! It's super simple (and a money saver), but if you want some more pointers, watch the video below! These are also a great idea for party favors. You can mix the colors up to make rainbow crayons, or use one set color for each.
- Peel paper off of the old broken crayons.
- Cut & place in fun mini shape baking sheets or cupcake trays.
- Bake at 275 F for about 10-15 minutes (check every 5 minutes).
- Let them cool & harden.
- Pop your new crayons out & color!!!!