Well, thanks to Covid-19 and "shelter in place," we're all stuck inside for a little while. Easter is quickly approaching and we wanted to cheer our house up a little bit. I jumped on my smaller plotter and got to work cutting out some little cardstock bunnies and blank eggs for my girls to decorate. We strung them as banners and hung them in our windows, door, and around the house. Not only is it more cheery, it gave them something fun to do on a rainy day! Below, I've shared a list of items you will need to create your own. Even if you don't have children, it's fun to do. You can find the files below in the list of what you'll need! There is an SVG, EPS, STUDIO file, and a PDF for those that may not have a plotter. All the files with a 2 at the end are the eggs. The other file in that same format with no number is the bunnies. The studio file has both together in one!
Don't have a plotter? That's ok!!! I've uploaded the file as a pdf as well! Print straight to colored and white cardstock and cut along the lines, It's that easy!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Cardstock (colored for the bunnies and white for the eggs)
- A plotter (if you don't have one, that's ok!!! See next item)
- A printer, hole punch, and scissors (this is only if you don't have a plotter)
- The free files we've uploaded for you!! Just click here! SVG, EPS and studio files are made for the plotters, the pdf files are for handcutting.
- Cotton balls- optional (use these for the bunny tails)
- Crayons and/or Markers-optional (use these to decorate the eggs and bunnies)
- Glue (to glue the tails on if you chose to add them)
- String- curling ribbon, twine, yarn, etc.. (use this to string through the holes to create your banner)