It's been a while since our last tutorial so we asked you what you wanted to see! As per your request, here is a quick and easy craft you can do with your kids with some items you probably already have in your homes. Keep checking back, our next tutorial is already planned and we're hoping to have it up in the next week or so!
Watch the 5 minute video below (a little long since my kids were helping out) and/or follow the steps below:
- foamy shaving cream
- a flexible spatula
- toothpicks or straws
- food coloring
- wax paper
- Lay out your wax paper and spray your shaving cream on top.
- Use your food coloring to make little dots of color all over the layer of shaving cream.
- Use your toothpicks or straws (the straws seem to work better) to swirl the colors around making it look like a marble pattern.
- Lay your cardstock on top and give it a light little tap all over.
- Lay out another sheet of wax paper to use for the next step to minimize your mess.
- Take your cardstock off the shaving cream and lay it (shaving cream face up) on the new clean sheet of wax paper.
- Use your spatula to wipe off all the shaving cream.
- Let your marble paper dry (dries in seconds) and color on top if you choose OR hang and admire it as is.